HUMPBACK WHALE SWIM EXPERIENCE
Humpback Whale Interaction
Ningaloo Discovery is excited to announce that we’ve been selected by the Department of Parks and Wildlife to operate in the first ever in water Humpback Whale Interaction Tours conducted from the World Heritage Listed Ningaloo Marine Park, from Exmouth.
TOURS STARTING FROM$300
- Full day tour, 7:45am - 4pm
- Complimentary bus transfers from your accommodation in Exmouth to the boat ramp and return. Flying in to Learmonth on the early flight? No problem, for an extra fee we can pick you up form the airport and take you directly to the boat. You could be swimming with a Humpback Whale the same day!
- Experienced, professional award winning crew on board and supporting you in the water as much as you need. Interesting informative spiels about the area and the marine life will keep you entertained too.
- Spotter aircraft to ensure best possible opportunity of sighting and swimming with Humpback Whales
- Maximum of 7 swimmers in each group
- In water experience with the Humpback Whales and close up views for Observers
- Snorkelling on the Ningaloo Reef
- Quality snorkel equipment including mask, snorkel, fins of all sizes
- Wetsuits of all sizes
- Flotation aids and life jackets available on board if required
- Marine specialists onboard to answer all your questions and guide you
- Stand up paddle boards and kayaks for use in afternoon snorkel (weather and time permitting)
- Yummy Morning Tea, Buffet Lunch and Afternoon Tea provided, we can cater to dietary needs
- Sunscreen, water, dry area for your belongings and shade on board
- All government fees and charges included in the price (1.5% transaction fee applies to credit card payments)
- Complimentary Professional Photography Package of the day. Thats right, ALL THE PHOTOS FOR FREE!
NINGALOO DISCOVERY TOURS
NINGALOO WHALE SHARK DISCOVERY
Whale sharks are found in the waters of the Ningaloo Reef migrating between March and August.
NINGALOO WHALE SHARK DISCOVERY SAIL
Snorkel with whale sharks, interact with manta rays, encounter dugongs, turtles, humpback whales, dolphins and amazing colorful tropical fish.
HUMPBACK WHALE SWIMS
One of the most amazing opportunities possible in the water – The experience of swimming alongside one of the largest animals in the ocean!
OVERNIGHT CATAMARAN STAY
Think it can’t possibly get any better than a day spent swimming with Whale Sharks, maybe Manta Rays and hundreds of tropical fish in the warm clear waters of the Ningaloo Reef? How about topping it off by staying the night on the reef?!